Friday, December 17, 2010

CRAZY DAY TODAY...

Today started off with an appointment at the hundreds office/warehouse to get a sneak peek at their Fall 2011 collection.. I gotta say that all you hundreds fans will not be disappointed. TONS of great pieces!!!!

IM SURE MANY OF YOU KNOW THIS ADDRESS...
OUT OF ALL DOORS TO LEAVE UNLOCKED... THIS SHOULDNT BE ONE OF THEM...

THIS IS ONE SERIOUS ENTERANCE...
DOOR #1 = GATED DOOR WITH 1 DEADBOLT LOCK AND 3 PADLOCKS
DOOR #2 = HEAVY DUTY METAL DOOR WITH 2 PADLOCKS,A CALL BUTTON WITH CAMERA LOOKING STRAIGHT AT YOU!

After the previewing and discussing the line I headed to the warehouse to grab some goodies!!!!
HAT - OG BOMB HAT.... DUH!
BEANIE - SINCE IS RAINING I MIGHT AS WELL BE GET ONE
SAMPLE ZIP HOODY - LOVE SAMPLE ANYTHING
CREWNECK - BEEN WANTING THIS FOR A LONG TIME AND NOW I GOT IT... YESSSS!
FLASK - EVEN THO I DONT DRINK MUCH
LIGHTERS - I DONT SMOKE BUT I JUST HAD TO HAVE UM!
STICKERS - CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH STICKERS


and here is the rain!

next stop is a place where I could not take any pics other then this one!!!
after that it was podiun distribution time for some more goodies:
jeans and jackets to keep warm



vans and yet another set of goodies:
gear and sample hosoi pop art shoes









No comments:

Post a Comment